Virtual care through remote patient monitoring is no longer a pipe dream. It’s becoming a daily reality! At Ascension Texas, virtual care empowers care teams to intervene quickly, prevent unnecessary hospitalizations, and deliver better healthcare outcomes.
Download a very engaging webinar, where Ascension’s Kristi Henderson, DNP, NP-BC, FAAN, FAEN (VP Virtual Care & Innovation, Clinical Professor of Population Health, Dell Medical School at UT), Dr. Schlitt (Physician), and Megan Mettry (Clinical Nurse Manager) are interviewed by investor and serial entrepreneur, Terri Maxwell.
During this informative session, you will learn:
- Enabling remote patient monitoring for high-risk patients or those with complex heath challenges
- Expanding virtual care program across care settings for disease management and readmission monitoring
- Ensuring higher patient compliance rates
- Empowering patients to participate in their own care experience
- Extending reach through continuous deployment
Fill out the form to download a playback video of this webinar NOW!