Remote care management services now enable and optimize virtual care interventions for tele-hospice. High-quality clinical services, and flexible, intuitive, and proven remote care management technology are combined for On-Demand Virtual Care. Learn how industry experts provide these clinical interventions, and the vital connection between patient engagement and individualized and personalized care to improve patient outcomes and experience!
Download the webinar to hear Angela Hospice’s Marti Coplai, LNHA, Executive Director interviewed live by investor and serial entrepreneur Terri Maxwell.
During this informative session, you will learn:
- How tele-hospice enables patient-centered care and increases availability of care services for high risk patients or those with complex clinical issues.
- How tele-hospice shifts the location of effective and efficient care to the home or community.
- How barriers to care such as time and place are overcome.
- How next-gen health management approaches meet the challenges of scaling patient care and patients’ expectations.
- The positive and growing impact of readily accessible patient interaction from outside the clinical environment, and what to expect going forward.
Fill out the form to download the webinar “On-Demand Virtual Delivery of Care: Individualized, Personalized, and Engaged” TODAY!