The healthcare industry is rapidly enhancing healthcare delivery processes with remote care management. Flexible, intuitive, and proven remote care management technology optimizes virtual care and is the key to improving clinical outcomes, lowering health costs, and moving from a “sick care” to a “well care” model. Learn how industry experts are modernizing healthcare delivery models with continual patient engagement to reduce readmission rates, improve patient engagement, and decrease overall costs!
Download the webinar where investor and serial entrepreneur Terri Maxwell will be interviewing Ascension At Home’s Sharon Povlich, Executive Director of Home Health, Lisa A. Gorski MS, HHCNS-BC, CRNI, FAAN, Clinical Nurse Specialist., and Sarah Sparks, RN, BS.
During this informative session, you will learn:
- The role remote care management technology plays to improve clinical outcomes and patient experiences.
- How the next-gen health management approaches simplify scaling patient care.
- The impact of readily available and accessible patient data and what to expect going forward.
- How patients’ expectations will change as the technology advances.
- How to achieve operational efficiencies and ROI.