Keep Patients Healthy at Home.
Vivify and COVID-19
During these challenging and uncertain times, we are here for you…
New CMS Codes!
See how 2021 CMS changes could help you leverage RPM.
How Does It Work for Providers?
Monitor & Engage
Vivify offers an intuitive and easy-to-use toolset that could continually engages patients, drives positive behavior, and enables timely clinical intervention for effective chronic disease management.
- Patients manage their own conditions at home with immediate online access to educational information.
- Fully managed remote care kits drive provider strategies to monitor and engage with high-risk members.
- When on the go, members can use their own mobile devices to report monitoring data and connect with care managers.
Connected Care blends a patient-centered approach with the best technology available. Population analytics and intelligent algorithms, which can be integrated with EHRs, allow providers to risk-stratify their populations and decide where to focus their efforts.
Vivify Health begins with over 90 disease-specific clinical protocols that can be easily modified for each member’s conditions and co-morbidities. These include, but are not limited to:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Weight management/obesity
- Pain management
Informed patients are more engaged patients. Vivify’s expanding and easy-to-use content library educates and empowers patients while improving health literacy. Content creation and delivery is drag-and-drop easy in our solutions.
The value of the video visit to clinical decision making cannot be overemphasized. The ability to see the patient while assessing their clinical condition via video visit is key to success of the virtual care center.
Members can use the Vivify solution for one-touch video conferencing with care managers and providers when they want to be seen and on their device of choice.
What Are The Provider Results?
Which Providers Came Before You?
Vivify has created a digital pathway to collaborative care on-demand for some of the most respected healthcare providers in the nation. Read their stories here.
University of Pittsburg Medical Center (UPMC)
Initially launched June 2016 with CHF population. Has since expanded to multiple clinical use cases with both Vivify Pathways +Home™ and Vivify Pathways +GO™.
- >74% Reduced Readmissions (within 90 days of discharge)
- 90-93% Patient Compliance (average patient age is 74)
- 93% Patient Satisfaction
- 40% Reduction in Mortality
Chose Vivify for of user-friendly interface for patients and clinicians, outcomes and reduction in readmissions.
- From 16% to 6% Reduction in Re-Admissions
- Over 44,000 Patients Served
- Over 90,000 Virtual Visits Completed
- 375,000 Minutes of Face-to-Face On Screen Time.
- 275 Monthly ER Visits Prevented
- 1,600 Avg. Daily Patient Census
- Patient Age Range 25-103.
- 98% of patients would recommend.
Chose Vivify for compassion and a dedication to provide personalized care for all – especially those most in need.
- 90%+ Patient Adherence (across multiple clinical lines/conditions)
- 3% Readmission Rate (reduced from 20%)
- Patient Compliance:
- Vivify Pathways +Home™: 90%+
- Vivify Pathways +Go™: 80%
- Traditional Phone Care: 20-30%
Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN)
The Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) is one of the largest telemedicine networks in the world. Laurie Poole, VP Clinical Innovation Ontario Telemedicine Network says “Chronic Disease Management is the biggest challenge of our generation.”
Outcomes (COPD and CHF):
- 70% Reduction in Hospitalization
- 60% Reduction in ER Visits
What Should Providers Know?
As healthcare providers look to remote connected care solutions to help accelerate their transition to value-based care, they may find each answer leads to more questions. For those who want to gain a deeper understanding of the benefits and requirements, Vivify has assembled this comprehensive collection of resources. If you don’t find the answers you need here, however, please be sure to contact us and we will help you discover them.
For more information on how Vivify Health Pathways can help you more successfully manage programs designed for at-risk providers, enter your information here and a Vivify Health representative will contact you.