This role entails setup, maintenance and support of end-user devices and applications. This person would be familiar with the Windows environment and have basic knowledge of productivity applications, such as Office365 and AV. This person would also be responsible for tracking inventory and ensuring adherence to company’s security policies from an end-user perspective.
- Manage the company’s end-user devices
- Deploy and maintain enterprise applications
- Responsible for desktop security
- Manage telecommunications hardware and software
- Implementation of the Business Continuity technology plans
- Maintain Hardware/Software inventory
- Responsible for onboarding procedures
- Building laptop images
- Deploying equipment
- Creating VPN accounts (Meraki)
- Granting access to file shares (Synology)
- Phone System (8×8)
- Create users, extensions, reset VM passwords, troubleshoot issues
- Office 365
- Create/ manage users and groups
- Deploy DLP endpoints (Forcepoint)
- Deploy anti-malware and disk encryption solution (Kaspersky)
- Support of remote employees
- Create/manage third-party software users
- Printers – Configuration, management and troubleshooting
- New Hire Hardware/Software setup and training
Will help with the following:
- Communicate outages to company
- File Server
- Manage shares, administer users/groups
- Security System
- Work with HR to grant access
Quarterly Access Control Audit
- Ensure full adoption of corporate technologies
- 5+ years of proven experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Office 365, Synology NAS
- VOIP Phone Systems
Miscellaneous Skills / Considerations
- Must be confident, collaborative, driven, independent, and proactive.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background check.
- Must be able to pass drug test in this drug free workplace setting.
- Must be technologically inclined.
About Vivify Health
Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that “anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify’s customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Today, Vivify Health’s customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide.
The solution is a pure software platform and is agnostic to the network, consumer electronics and personal health devices. Off-the-shelf consumer electronics, such as tablets and smart phones, provide the most effective user experience combined with the lowest possible cost.
Vivify’s cloud-based platform – applicable for Providers, ACOs, Payers, and Pharmaceutical organizations – delivers the next generation of direct-to-consumer care. Features include customized care plans for any clinical condition, aggregation of in-home health status and vital signs data for automatic transmission to caregivers, coaching, education video content, teach-back confirmations, and interactive HD video conferencing to optimally engage patients with caregivers, providers, and family members.