This role entails implementation, maintenance and support of internal infrastructure (AD, DFS, WDS, WSUS) across the company. This person would be familiar with the Windows environment and have a firm grasp on basic networking. This person would also be responsible for supporting enterprise applications at the server level and acting as escalation\support for help desk. Applications include software covering remote support, DLP, AV and telecom. Familiarity with Meraki, Office365, Azure is a bonus.
- Manage the company’s infrastructure
- Managing enterprise applications
- Responsible for desktop security
- Manage telecommunications hardware and software
- Implementation of the Business Continuity technology plans
- Manage corporate servers hosted on site and in AWS and Azure clouds
- Manage corporate anti-malware, WSUS, disk encryption solution (Kaspersky)
- Manage corporate DLP solution for email and endpoints (Forcepoint)
- Manage NAS Solution, including offsite backups (Synology/Glacier)
- Manage network and internet (Meraki)
- Router, access points and POE switches
- Group policies and traffic shaping rules
- Manage corporate phone system (8×8)
- Manage audio visual equipment, including Userful software and hardware
- Battery Backups (APC)
- Conference Equipment – Manage zoom rooms software and equipment
- Office 365 – Manage email flow
- Security System – basic troubleshooting
- Quarterly Access Control Audit
- Review systems/online applications controlled by Operations to determine what users may need to be removed from the systems/applications.
- Office365, Synology, ForcePoint, Kaspersky
- Quarterly Synology Disaster Recovery testing
- Perform disaster recovery testing each quarter on the file server.
- 5+ years of proven experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Windows Server 2016
- Meraki networking equipment
- Corporate DLP and AV solution
- VOIP Phone Systems
- Video Conferencing Systems
- A/V Equipment
Miscellaneous Skills / Considerations
- Must be confident, collaborative, driven, independent, and proactive.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background check.
- Must be able to pass drug test in this drug free workplace setting.
- Must be technologically inclined.
About Vivify Health
Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that “anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify’s customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Today, Vivify Health’s customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide.
The solution is a pure software platform and is agnostic to the network, consumer electronics and personal health devices. Off-the-shelf consumer electronics, such as tablets and smart phones, provide the most effective user experience combined with the lowest possible cost.
Vivify’s cloud-based platform – applicable for Providers, ACOs, Payers, and Pharmaceutical organizations – delivers the next generation of direct-to-consumer care. Features include customized care plans for any clinical condition, aggregation of in-home health status and vital signs data for automatic transmission to caregivers, coaching, education video content, teach-back confirmations, and interactive HD video conferencing to optimally engage patients with caregivers, providers, and family members.