$250M from the FCC...
The FCC recently issued Round 2 funding for the COVID-19 Telehealth Program, providing immediate support to eligible health care providers responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by fully funding their telecommunications services, information services, and devices necessary to provide critical connected care services.
Read more below to see if you qualify and how you can leverage this offer…
Learn more about this new program and how it applies to you and also receive our FREE GUIDE “Keys to Building a Successful RPM Program”.
“The FCC is dedicated to moving quickly to review and approve applications for this funding to support health care providers and patients across the country.” – Acting Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel.
What are FCC Telehealth Grants/Funds?
In March 2020, Congress allocated $200 million to the Commission to establish a program to help health care providers offer telehealth and connected care services and connected devices to patients at their homes or mobile locations in response to the COVID19 pandemic.
In December 2020, Congress appropriated an additional $249.95 million for the second round of funding for the Program under the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021. Click here for more information.
Application Process, Deadlines and Eligibility
The program will provide selected applicants full funding for eligible services and devices. In order to ensure as many applicants as possible receive available funding, FCC does not anticipate awarding more than $1 million to any single applicant. Click here for more information.
When:The application filing window for the second round of the COVID-19 Telehealth Program will open on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The filing window will last seven calendar days and close on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET.
Where: Applications for the Program may be filed through a dedicated application portal, available on the COVID-19 Telehealth Program webpage: https://www.fcc.gov/covid-19-telehealth-program-invoices-reimbursements
- Post- secondary educational institutions offering health care instruction, teaching hospitals, and medical schools
- Low Income Areas
- Local health departments or agencies community mental health centers
- Round 1 Unfunded Applicants
- Not-for-profit hospitals
- Consortia of health care providers consisting of one or more entities falling into the first seven categories
- Skilled Nursing facilities
- Rural health clinic
Changes in Guidelines for Better Outreach
Why is Vivify Health right for you?
To catalyze breakthrough growth,
Vivify Health can help you…
- Create exceptional clinical and financial ROI
- Reduce additional unplanned ED visits
- Readmission Reductions by over 65%
- Patient compliance and satisfaction levels exceeding 95%
- In-house kit logistics service; Vivify does not outsource kit logistics to third parties
- 2,000,000+ COVID patient days
- Tens of millions of qualitative and quantitative data points collected
- 80+ health systems & organizations using our COVID-19 screening and monitoring tools
- 1 out of 3 RPM COVID-positive patients enrolled in the COVID-19 Monitoring program
- Patient adherence/compliance rate of 80% to COVID-19 program
- Simplified and Unified Care Team Model built by providers and clinicians for clinicians
- Manage Multiple practices/campuses/locations anytime, anywhere
- Award-winning customer service, project management and account management teams
- Awarded Best RPM Solution 2021*
While they are often viewed as recent developments, remote patient monitoring (RPM) and tele-health technology have been used in healthcare in one form or another. Get our informative guide “Keys to Building a Successful RPM Program” to further understand how RPM can help you.