We are looking for a bi-lingual technical support guru with excellent verbal and written communication skills that everyone likes as soon as they speak with them on the phone or in person.
The Mobile Device Support Specialist’s first responsibility is to solve the customer’s problem while at the same time make them feel good about the experience and solution. These problems consist of troubleshooting mobile devices with Bluetooth connected personal health equipment. This role will also perform desktop support and technical troubleshooting of all types. In addition, the role will also assist in testing hardware and software, installation of software, logistics of the product, and various other customer and technical related tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming support calls and emails from customers, partners, and staff
- Make outgoing calls to customers, partners, and staff to solve problems
- Respond promptly to customer support inquires that come from the support email box
- Document all cases (support emails/calls) using Desk or other tools
- Handle evening and weekend support calls when scheduled
- Assist staff in solving technical problems
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish
- Experience with troubleshooting the following:
- Mobile Devices
- Android Operating Systems
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Wireless Networking
- Various Bluetooth enabled personal health devices
- Used Mobile Device Management System for tracking and troubleshooting
- Used Machine to Machine Data Management Solutions for managing SIMS
- Documented support cases using Desk CRM
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- 2 years related experience and 4+ years of experience in technical customer support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Used Desk CRM, Soti MobiControl, Jasper Solutions (ATT Control Center), Verizon Machine to Machine Management, Office 365, Exchange Online, Synology File Server
- VOIP Phone Systems
- Video Conferencing Systems
- A/V Equipment
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Non-smoking office environment
- Client office environment or public environment normally used to conduct business
- Must be confident, collaborative, driven, independent, and proactive.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background check.
- Must be able to pass drug test in this drug free workplace setting.
- Must be technologically inclined.