The Content Owner’s primary role is to research, write, edit and maintain high-quality digital content in the Vivify Health software platform that contributes to the overall success of our products. The Content Owner will work collaboratively with product, development, quality, clinical, and user experience teams to create content that can be used across our platform. This role reports to the Manager of Clinical Content, and as directed, the role will be focused on, but not exclusively limited to, the activities outlined below.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, write, edit and maintain the digital content programs.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the Vivify Pathways default digital content.
- Support Clinical Consultants in responding to client content needs.
- Work closely with the Manager of Clinical Content, Product, Development and UX Design teams to build digital content, including advanced and automatic content workflows, tagging and processes.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and meet goals, timeline, and budget.
- Take on other responsibilities as our team/clients’ needs evolve.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education / experience.
- 3+ years’ experience writing/editing and managing content.
- Preferred experience with healthcare software.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable communicating in a professional tone to groups of people in person and over the phone.
- Strong ability to communicate complex content, processes, and best practices to internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional organization skills, very detail oriented, and perform well under deadlines.
- Familiarity with technology, software, and content management systems.
- Possess basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
What We Can Offer You
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office based position.
- Work hours: 8am – 5pm CT.
- Open seating office environment.
- Non-smoking office environment.
- 120 hours of PTO per year.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.