This position is very hands-on and requires a willingness to work as part of a cohesive team. All team members are expected to keep abreast of the latest industry trends, technologies, and frameworks. This role will also have the opportunity to develop native mobile applications for Android and iOS that connect to the web application.
This is a great role for someone who wants to work with cloud-based and mobile applications in the health care space. The applications you will be building will have direct impact on the lives of thousands of health care patients. As a startup company, each day will bring new opportunities and exciting challenges. Being part of the initial team, you will have direct input and impact on the application, technologies used and future roadmap. If you are a self-motived and result oriented person, looking for the fast and exciting pace of a startup environment, please send us your resume.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop web applications that are high quality, scalable and reliable
- Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software applications
- Assist with deploying and maintaining production web servers
- IIS/Windows Server experience
- Familiarity with SQL Server or other popular web databases
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years of experience programming in C# and the .NET Framework
- Experience with Entity Framework and dependence injected style of coding
- Experience using design patterns
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of relational database design
- Experience with Android or iPhone development is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- .NET 3.5 or greater
- MVC 4 or greater
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Windows Server/Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration
- RESTful API / Web Services
- Android/Java a plus
- iPhone/Object C/Swift a plus
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Non-smoking office environment
- Client office environment or public environment normally used to conduct business
- Must be confident, collaborative, driven, independent, and proactive.
- Must be able to pass a nationwide background check.
- Must be able to pass drug test in this drug free workplace setting.
- Must be technologically inclined.
About Vivify Health
Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that “anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify’s customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Today, Vivify Health’s customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide.
The solution is a pure software platform and is agnostic to the network, consumer electronics and personal health devices. Off-the-shelf consumer electronics, such as tablets and smart phones, provide the most effective user experience combined with the lowest possible cost.
Vivify’s cloud-based platform – applicable for Providers, ACOs, Payers, and Pharmaceutical organizations – delivers the next generation of direct-to-consumer care. Features include customized care plans for any clinical condition, aggregation of in-home health status and vital signs data for automatic transmission to caregivers, coaching, education video content, teach-back confirmations, and interactive HD video conferencing to optimally engage patients with caregivers, providers, and family members.